Dear Northwood Vision patient,
We are grateful to see the number of COVID-19 cases declining; therefore, we able to gradually increase the opportunity for patients to come into the office. While the risk of COVID-19 infections is lower, the risk will be present for months to come. Please respect the following when you visit us:
- Ideally, we would like our patients to come alone for their office visit. If you require someone to come with you, please limit yourself to only one guest.
- Wear a mask if you can to lower the spread of germs in the office.
- Reschedule if you have any symptoms of illness, such as fever, cough, or breathing difficulties.
- Wash your hands upon entering, and try not to touch unnecessary items in the office.
- When trying on frames, please do not put them back on the shelf. Instead, give them to one of our staff members for sanitization.
Our staff is dedicated to protecting you.
- We will wear masks during your visit to protect you.
- We will be frequently sanitizing the office before and after and possibly during your visit.
- We will not have sick employees working at the office.
- We will continue to offer curbside pick up and offer certain products to be direct shipped to your home.
Thank you for your understanding and patience!